We’d like to extend our gratitude for taking the time to look through our games (known henceforth as “our Services”) and browse our content. iCubeTech Services. (known henceforth as “the Company”) provides the services of the application. These are our Terms of Service (called “Terms”). Having made use of our Services means that you consent to the “Terms of Service” presented here. If you do not agree with any of the terms or are not able to do so, it would be advisable to discontinue your use of our Services.
The “Terms of Service” enumerate not only the rights and obligations of the users but also any liabilities. Listed as well are the methods and conditions that are required for the use of the Company’s Services.
Notification and revision of “Terms of Service”
The Company may make the necessary changes to the Terms should any need arise for the need of such, provided that the changes are permissible under the law and other pertinent rulings. Once changes have been made to the Terms, the users shall be notified of these revisions by the Company the next time the user uses our Services.
Should the users still make use of our Services, this is to entail that the users have understood the changes that have been made to the Terms and that they are agreed upon.
Applicable Provisions Other Than the “Terms of Service”
What was not clearly defined in the Terms shall be classified under the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other relevant rules and regulations.
Barring any unforeseen technical difficulties and scheduled maintenance, our Services shall continue to run and will remain available for the duration of the year, within full (24 hours) days. The Company will have the right to postpone any and all of its services provided that the circumstances would prevent them from providing the users with the usual standard. Such circumstances may come in the form of, but not limited to, emergencies of the national level, errors that have to do with electrical failure, and a large amount of site-wide usage. The Company is likewise allowed to allocate at assign specific service hours for each particular service that they provide. The schedule of these services, and any changes that may occur, shall be made aware of by the users.
Obligations of the Users
The users are forbidden to participate in or partake of any actions mentioned below:
- Making use of the contents and services provided by the Company for anything except the user’s own private use, other than having the Company’s consent. Similarly, taking material from our Services and publishing them with any medium and handing them over to a third party;
- Giving out information that would go against trademarks, patents, copyright, and other intellectual property to a third party via e-mail and other venues of communication;
- Giving out information of the obscene variety in the form of words, images, and the like that may be harmful via e-mail and other venues of communication;
- Taking part of an act that would constitute as illegal or a criminal;
- Any action that would go against the law.
The users of our Services shall consent to what is written by the Company in the Terms and follow the guidelines set by the Company.
Using our Services for business and similar reasons, unless approved before by the Company, is not allowed. The Company is not liable should any ill befall the business venture. Any loss on the Company’s part should be shouldered by the user.
The users are forbidden from using our Services to manage business activities including, but not limited to: hacking, publishing advertisements for the sole use of making money, peddling pornography, and other disturbing phenomena. Any of these actions shall be felt with by the relevant authorities and legal action could be taken against the user.
Transactions with Advertisers
Any losses or damages that may have occurred due to another user’s taking part in promotional activities of an advertiser in which the services of the Company were used will not be made liable by the Company.
Restriction of Use
If a user were to participate in any of the actions listed below, the Company may choose to bar the user from using the Company’s services. This may occur without prior notice to the user for any period of time:
- If a user has prevented the services of the Company from being delivered in a suitable manner;
- If a user willingly and knowingly spread any harmful and offensive content that goes against morals and custom;
- If a user, through the services provided by the Company, willingly makes use of those services against national interest and the well-being of society;
- If a user has used our Services to intentionally harm another person or is harmful in general;
- If a user disrupts the stability and integrity of the services provided by the Company by inputting massive amounts of data or advertising;
- If a user makes use of our Services to spread a malicious software or virus that could not only cause a loss of data, but also compromise the integrity of the equipment and facilities;
- If a user has stolen any intellectual property that rightfully belongs to the Company, a fellow user, or any third party;
- If a user, without prior knowledge or consent from the Company. duplicates and spreads any information they may have gathered while the Company’s services, and does so for commercial use.
The term “Content” shall henceforth refer to any textual writing, graphics, images and pictures, audio and music, software, videos, and any work that has been done by the Company that has been published, generated, and such by them.
Content Ownership, Responsibility, and Removal. The Company and its licensors own the exclusive rights, interests, and titles in, and to the Services of the Content. Falling under that category would be intellectual property rights. The services and content of the Company are protected by laws that are relevant to copyright, trademark, and the like. This falls under the jurisdiction of all countries. The user must not take away, change, or hide any content that denotes the ownership of the Company.
Compensation for Damage
For any damages that may have occurred by a user regarding their partaking of the services of the Company, which is free of charge, the company shall not be to blame. That is, of course, unless it is the Company that has done so with intentional misconduct and gross negligence.
- The Company shall be excused from the responsibility of having to produce its services should it be stopped due to a force of nature or an act of God.
- The Company shall not be blamed for any technical difficulties attributing the difficulty of usage of the services if the user is at fault.
- The Company shall not be blamed for any loss of profit that a user had positive expectations for, or any damages that may have come from it.
- The veracity and quality of the information and content that have been published by the users is not something the Company is liable for.
- The Company is not liable for any harm caused by a user up to the point where it can already be considered willful misconduct or negligence on the user’s part.
- The Company is not to be blamed for any User’s penal responsibility that comes from information published on our Services that infringes the copyright or program copyrights of other persons.
Your Feedback / Complaints
We appreciate you as a member of iCubeTech Services family and we welcome your views/feedback about the website, contents, features, corrections. Kindly share the same with us on email@example.com and We will get back to you as soon as we can.
© 2016 – 2019 iCubeTech Services. All Rights Reserved.